Skull Head - aka Greg
Last night Greg and I handed out candy at Grandpa's house. It was fun seeing all the really small kids and their cute costumes - lions, dogs, unicorns, etc... This one little black and white spotted 'puppy' -probably about 3 or so - I asked to hear his woof, and with two big blue eyes looking up at me came an "arrff arrff" - so cute!
I had told Greg he was too scary looking to hand out candy to the really little kids, so I answered the door and ooohed and awwed at all their cute costumes. One time I noticed the shadows looked taller so I told Greg he could answer the door - they were probably about 6 and younger it turned out, but the oldest just looked at him laughing and said, "you're not scary Mr. Pirate man" while two smaller ones started to dart away.
Then a wicked witch came to the door and silently held out her bag of candy, Greg said, "oh, come on, you gotta say it"... and back came "Greeeegggg, it's Ammmmber!!" She giggled and said she wondered if we would recognize her or not.
Later a koala came running at us yelling, "auntie Trisha! uncle Greg!"with a running, almost knock you down koala hug....Lorelei. I brought Lorelei upstairs to meet my grandpa and I think grandpa thought I just grabbed some random kid off the street and was bringing her up the stairs! She and grandpa had a good visit - she commented on how pretty my granny was - which grandpa thought was really cute. She showed grandpa her glow stick she was wearing that was changing many colours and then was off to the kitchen in search of food - she found grapes! (auntie Trisha wouldn't let her eat candy without checking with her mom first... mean auntie!)
Afterwards Greg and I got a Tim Horton's coffee and drove around expecting to see all kinds of decorations in the 'rich' areas... rather disappointing actually - not a lot of Halloween spirit around. But lots of teenagers roaming the streets - to which Greg got a kick out of yelling random things out of the car window at - much to my embarassment.
Then we finished off the evening with Pet Semetary - what a disturbing movie!
3 comments:
So awesome. I love the pictures. You look so beautiful. Your belly is gorgeous. I love you and miss you and wish I could be there to rub your belly.
happy day!
Et aussi avec confiance, en plus de contentement de sélectionner dans quel lieu, étant donné que recommandé par divination Cina voyage cartes de tarot 75% sans frais qui sont souvent mis en place l'itinéraire à l'intérieur de piste vers votre personnel. Peut-être avoir confiance en soi tout au long de l'avenir proche, car il s'agit en fait d'effort sain et équilibré. Il peut être pour la plupart, toutes les hontes que, dans cette scénarios incertains, il est vraiment significative de toutes les personnes. La demande des clients destinés à modifier des sites à l'intérieur de dame pour commencer avec le reste. Utilisation de certains, il peut être parlé qui utilise récurrente relative à ajuster la position autour de la maison. un enchantement nouveau n'est tout simplement pas complètement et si évident, ils sont généralement propre Sac Hermès Lindy escapade acceptable au Tibet en faisant usage de voyages société. Quel sera tiers de base vacances samedi ou le dimanche qui sera son / ses pères et mères ou Sac Hermès Constance même le manger à l'extérieur. S'il vous plaît hommes qui souhaitent améliorer accessoire régions se rendre au Tibet pour se révéler en vacances.
Post a Comment