Wednesday, February 17, 2010

39 Weeks Pregnant

These are the pictures from our 4D ultrasound at 29 weeks.






It is hard to believe that I am now just a week away from my due date (February 23). I have been blessed with a relatively easy pregnancy with few pregnancy symptoms. The first trimester was difficult with the morning (all day) sickness and extreme tiredness. The second trimester I hardly remember becauase it was so uneventful and easy. The third trimester I have gotten a lot bigger, and I am getting a bit more uncomfortable now, but really don't have much to complain about - mainly just the lack of sleep and having to pee constantly.

I am so looking forward to meeting our beautiful baby and being a mother. I can't wait to hold my baby, look into its beautiful eyes, and find out if it is a boy or girl.

Here are a few belly photos Greg took tonight.






7 comments:

Eva's Mom said...

OH, Happy thoughts coming your way! Hurry up, Feb 23, hurry up!

Susie said...

You are so beautiful pregnant Trisha. I wish I could be there to kiss your belly. Relax and enjoy the next while as you wait for baby. Your life will never be the same. LOL. Love you.

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

The dove abercrombie fitch sale usually the angel of the symbol of peace, and follow up, then represent eternity, happiness, peace messages Abercrombie Fitch Womens Sleeveless pianpian fly. The fly wing Abercrombie Fitch Womens Stripe Polos to wing because it was a perfume amed Abercrombie Fitch Womens Stripe Shirts appearance. Perfume by Abercrombie Fitch Womens Sweater Sets French sculpture masters lid design Abercrombie Fitch Belts double pigeons modelling, let this

chic Gucci shirts said...

support!

Painting reproduction said...

Very cute babies.I like your blog very much.Bookmark your blog and sharing with my friends.

Unknown said...

wow nice sharing...congrates dear mom..


php training in ahmedabad

crobl005 said...

www.spiritlessons.com