Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Girl Time

I had the best visit with my good friend Tara (from Calgary) last night. First she braved my not-so-clean-I'd-rather-do-it-later-too-tired-from-full-time-work house and we spent a long time just talking, sharing, laughing and getting caught up on one another's lives. Then we went out to Moxie's and had a delicious supper which Tara treated me too, thanks again Tara, next time it's my turn to treat for sure. After dinner... we talked some more until we started yawning and decided to call it a night... hehe... we always have so much to say to one another.
I also had a great visit from my good friend Courtney and her boyfriend Mike. We sat and talked and laughed for a couple of hours at the Capri mall. Why the Capri mall you ask? Because that was the only place I could walk to as my car had broken down the day before and was in the shop... It was so nice to see Courtney, I miss our closeness we used to have as kids. We have such a history together though so I am glad we still stay in touch. Congrats to Courtney on her new baby brother Colby! How exciting, a baby boy in the family!

Work has been going really good. I'm getting the hang of things and starting to feel confident in my duties and getting to know quite a few names and faces (this really is making my life easier).

Now I'm looking forward to my trip to Victoria on Friday to meet the family!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love girl time. I miss our little chats, I guess we'll have to do it over the phone now. Gee.... that sounds dirty. xoxxo