Friday, August 17, 2007

Leavin' On a Jet Plane


The count down is on... next Friday (24th) I'm flying to Victoria to see my dad. He is flying me down to meet my half siblings Alyssa (17), Lindsay (16), and Jeremy (almost 14). I am so excited! I have spoken to all of them on the phone once and talked to Alyssa and Lindsay on the internet quite a bit over the last two and a half years, but we have never met in person.


I will also get to see my grandparents Glen & Eveline whom I have met only once briefly for lunch. I will be staying at their house with my sisters (smiles at saying that). I will also be meeting my aunt Colleen for the first time and hopefully Daniel, Ryan, and Laura my cousins that I have never met.


There will be three birthdays while I am down there so there will be a one family dinner/birthday party on the Saturday night where I will get to meet everyone.


I'll be flying back at 5:40am (yikes) Monday morning (the only time that would really work) and then rushing to work when I arrive. I'll be sure to post photos from the trip.

1 comments:

Susie said...

That is so awesome. I am so happy that you get to meet your family and learn about your roots. I love Victoria too. If you want to go to an awesome consignment clothing store- go to the Patch downtown. It rocks. Have fun and miss you tons.