Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Personality



These are mind-maps that I did in a course last year called Open Thinking.

An insight into my personality :)



***Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP)***


Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm.
Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.

I have a book on the Meyers-Briggs personality testing and it goes into further detail. I am somewhere between an ISFJ and ISFP.

"Quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind. Enjoy the present moment, what's going on around them. Like to have their own space and to work within their own time frame. Loyal and committed to their values and to people who are important to them. Dislike disagreements and conflicts, do not force their opinions or values on others."

I think I am innately a ISFP, but school etc.. has made me more of an ISFJ. The difference is that ISFJ's are much more schedule oriented and thrive on organization. I go back and forth between being organized and a lassiez-faire attitude.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work.