So it's done. We cut the cable. I know that I am not disciplined enough to just not watch TV, either is Greg for that matter, so we decided to cut the cable for the summer. It was only cut a couple of hours ago, and you wouldn't believe how productive I have been today (mainly because I like my mind to be busy and I don't know what to do with myself). I finished off all our dishes, ALL our laundry *insert shocks and gasps of disbelief here*, I have tied the house, I had dinner in the oven by 4:00pm, and I have been reading. I even have plans to go for a walk tonight by myself to return our movies, read my novel, and well, I dunno, call people, surf the internet and/or go to bed early... not sure. To top it all off I'm alone tonight, Greg is working...
So far my plan is working... I'm much more productive. I'll keep you updated next week and let you know if I have gone crazy with boredom by then hehe... but I've always got scrapbooking and I'm getting a library pass... I know, I should have already got one by now, but I have an excuse, I was a STUDENT who already had wayyy to much to read. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment