Friday, April 20, 2007

Photo Update

I have neglected to upload new photos for a long time, so we take a trip from to February to present.

Happy Valentine's Day
Reach for the balloon! Lorelei LOVES balloons
(until they pop!)

Mom and Grandpa's Birthday party...quick make a wish!

Mother and daughter time - Amber helping mom unwrap her presents.

Kynan on the go!

Captin Garry at his pirate birthday dinner.

Kynan having cuddle time with me.
I showed Kynan how to use my camera the other night at Garry's birthday, so the following pictures are from
KYNAN'S VIEWPOINT
His Mommy

Car on TV


His Mom's foot with Henna artwork

His nice Aunty who gave him the camera to play with, yikes!

His cousin 'Lorelei' that he can say so well now.

Before he took this picture he clearly pointed and said "HOCKEY" and then snapped the picture.

Poppa!

Whoa, overexposure lol...

Dad
...END OF KYNAN'S VIEWPOINT...

Garry opening presents

Uncle Shane showing Kynan the video camera, don't tempt the aspiring photographer!

One of the only pictures I could snap of Lorelei
as she was really busy that night having fun.
SPLAT!
I think this picture needs some explanation...lol... our fridge has been freezing everything lately even though we keep turning down the temperature, so when I dropped the plastic ketchup bottle last night it smashed like glass and this was the result. Greg had to get a picture of it :)

0 comments: