As I shared with all of you, over the last couple of weeks I was a little more than miserable at the new job. I have been emailing Stacey back and forth and I came to the conclusion that she needs time to figure out her life, and I need to move on with mine. I quit my job yesterday and I could not be more elated!! Greg and I are fine financially and now I have time to breathe, take time for me, enjoy being done university, and take my time looking for a career, not just any job. I can't express how freeing this experience is, I get to enjoy the sunshine, get some spring cleaning done, and do some things for me like drawing/scrapbooking/cardmaking/listen to music/pole walking/hopefully camping!!!
I had to go down to the store today to drop off my key. I was pretty nervous, but it turned out just fine. The lady is not mad at me, quite to the contrary, she seems happy that I am gone because she gets to stay the manager. Also, she has already hired someone for tomorrow that 'knows how to close the store' (she told me this when she was asking for the key back). I know there was someone who used to work there that wanted to come back, so it is pretty obvious that they invited him back and they can all be happy in their little mall store together... I'm glad to be out of somewhere where I was not appreciated or seen for who I am.
I am soooo happy with my decision!
Friday, April 20, 2007
Taking Time for Me
Posted by Trisha at 12:56 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment