Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Babies, babies and more babies!

It is so great being an aunty! Congratulations to Margaret and Shane on their big announcement of baby number two on the way :) Lorelei will make a superb big sister. Also, Susie should be having baby number two any time now, so we are all waiting for any updates.

Susie and I have gotten to spend some time together and chat which is really nice... usually we are both too busy with our schedules but seeing as we both aren't working right now we have more time than usual! It was so nice to go to the scrapbooking class with Susan and learn how to make card boxes and accordian photo albums... I'm getting busy and making a bunch for when we go to the Penticton Farmer's Market in June. Scrapbooking/cardmaking is such an addicting, expensive, but fun hobby. I'll post some pictures of the cards I make once I get some more done.

Yesterday Susan came up to Kelowna and we went out shopping together. Kynan was with us and was such a cutie... he learned to say "Trisha" really well lol... so well in fact that in the van when Susan and I were trying to have a serious conversation all we could hear was a more and more insistent "Trishaa, Trissshaaaa, Trissshhhhaaaaa???" lol, what a sweetie, hard to stay serious with that going on the background. Love you bunches Kynan :)

Greg and I are planning a camping trip this weekend, yay! Greg took Monday and Tuesday off so we could go for more than a night or two. We are planning on leaving friday afternoon as soon as he is done work. I think we'll head up to Mabel Lake. I can't wait. Of course I'll post pictures of the trip once we are back. *mental note, do not forget to bring the camera* !

1 comments:

Susie said...

I had so much fun with you too, Trisha. And I loved how Kynan wanted to talk to you as much as I did. LOL. I hope you and Greg have a fabulous camping trip this weekend.