Thursday, March 8, 2007

Sunday

So we had a short but good weekend. Greg and I both worked on Saturday :S but hey, we made extra money wooo whooo lol... On Sunday we had Karen and Garry up to our apartment. We took them to Costco to have a look and of course we all spent way too much money for having just gone in for a look. It is amazing, if you only knew the kind of self control that I exhibit in that store, yet there are a few "must haves" everytime I go in! For example, my store sells this organic spaghetti sauce for like $5 a jar and I found a three pack of the exact same stuff for $7, hello?? can I pass up such an amazing deal?? I think not. Things like that just keep happening to me as I walk through the aisles and before I know it we have a good sized bill to pay for hehe.


We had a nice time hanging out and played the game of Life, well I guess Greg mainly played for me as I got supper ready, but it was still fun anyways lol. It was good to show Karen and Garry where we have been living all this time and the life that we have up here in K-Town.


0 comments: