So... I have some exciting news! I work with a really nice person named Stacey who does Live Blood Microscopy at our store. Which in itself is very interesting... she can see specifics in your blood as to what you need to work on with nutrition, digestion, improving liver health and intestinal flora, etc... But that is besides the point, she is in the process of buying the rights to a small vitamin/health store and has asked me to be the manager of it while she expands her Live Blood Microscopy!!! I am soooo excited becaues it would be the perfect opporutnity for me to use my business degree and get experience in management. I must say it is still not a for sure thing as the business deal has not gone through yet... but I am ever so hopeful! I have really come to love the health industry and have realized that I am passionate about it, so being able to keep working in that industry while utilizing my business degree is the best possible outcome :) I will keep you posted over the next month or two as to what happens with it. Regardless though, I am flattered that Stacey would choose me to be her manager and that working hard does get noticed, even by those that you would least expect it.
Also, this weekend I went to a health show in town and saw lots of reps etc... that I know from work. I have been thinking of buying a pair of walking poles for more than 6 months now and so I finally decided to go ahead and do it! I can't wait to get out onto the Mission Park Greenway with them and get fit while having fun lol. Hopefully it will make me walk so fast that Greg will have to buy a pair to keep up ;) lol If anyone wants to try them out or go walking with me or buy a pair let me know.

2 comments:
That's awesome Trish. I know you will do a great job. As for the walking poles, Carleen and Al swears by them, but I have never used them. Congrats!
You're such a great people person, you'll have no troubles managing!
Post a Comment