As I get closer to my graduation date, June 2, 2007, I realize how many possibilites are open to me as to where I can and will take my life. This reality is sometime daunting and also very exhilarating.
On some days I am overwhelmed at the fact that I seem to be making tons of important decisions right now and will continue to over the next year or so. These decisions have been to get engaged :) (which is such a great thing), where I am going to have a career, where Greg and I should live, and when to have our wedding. Then there are the things that are changing like finishing school which I have been doing for the last twenty straight years!
On the other hand, how exciting is this time?! :) I have sooo many possibilities! I just have to sort through what works with my situation and what I am comfortable with.
I guess what I am trying to say is that I have been going through moments of fear that I am finally making decisions that will really impact me for the rest of my life, and now with school done the doors are wide open.
I would love to hear if others have felt this feeling of being overwhelmed and/or exhilarating by making so many life decisions all at once.

0 comments:
Post a Comment