Sunday, November 9, 2008

Jessie Dog




Greg and I have been house and dog sitting for his brother and wife. I am loving having a doggie to look after and spend time with. Most of you probably that I love dogs and I want a dog of my own really badly. I grew up with a few dogs and I love their companionship.

Looking after Jessie has been so great. I have been spending time petting her, brushing her, cuddling and hugging her, taking her for a walk along the KVR trail, down to the dog beach, along Okanagan Beach walkway.

The other morning she heard me getting up and met me at the bedroom door. She looked at me and excitedly and ran to the kitchen. I saw she had drank all her water and eaten all of her food so I refilled those, after she had a quick drink, she looked at me and ran to the back door so I let her out to pee. Next thing I knew she was back at the door looking at me to let her in, then she ran back to the kitchen expecting a treat, which I caved and gave her. Next she needed a bunch of pets and then she was satisfied and went to go lay down on her new doggie bed I got from Costco.

The other day we noticed her claws were getting really long so today I called up Petcetera and they took her in for a couple of hours to get her claws filed and wash her. She came out all happy, super well brushed, shiny coat (I think they used serum on her fur!), filed claws, and she smelled all pretty. The lady who groomed her said she was so well behaved and seemed to actually enjoy the grooming... no growling or putting up a fight. Plus she got to hang out with two other dogs for a couple of hours this afternoon which she loved.

She sniffed her nose out the window all the way home (she loves car rides). When we got home we put her in her red hankerchief neck band and gave her her new dog bone which she carried around proudly while drooling all over the floor for a good five minutes.

Right now she is lying down on her clean blanket we washed for her so that she doesn't get smelly again. I think we are spoiling her, but oh well. I'm lovin it and I think she is too :)

1 comments:

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

these sorts of as stain breaking types from major shoe models.Christian Louboutin Outlet Many super stars also like respectable Louboutin equivalent as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Mariah Carey, Angelina Jolie, Victoria Beckham, Jessica Alba, Nicole Richie further supplementary. Christian louboutin shoes or boots provides you with way more than proper shoes wonderful on the sexy woman effect unitary of us. We also suppose shoes or boots to make sure you a discerning clientele healthful Punk, Goth and other special sophisticated fashions, intensely just love a significant assortment of shoes for men also family. Men can first-class from creepers, sneakers and boots while youthful young can perform dress-up in our Funtasma costume shoes or boots for children of all ages. At Christian Louboutin , we care pertinent revel in a whole apt offer about our patrons as we do about our inventory. We want you to Christian Louboutin Women's D'orsayserve able to finish your fabulous thing possessing a optimistic shopping experience and never rent your budget duration performing so! that could maybe maybe appear as why we're committed to providing you quality, affordable, loveliness hardy shoes with some lastingness using most beneficial purchaser help around. Whether you could express striking your first Christian louboutin purchase or your tenth, we're committed to earn purchaser satisfaction. View your account online, these sorts of owing to up to day stock and sway status, 24-hours a day. And, high-minded louboutin shoes or boots is usually mirth to assist you with portion queries which you accredit. Our customer's delight is hugely propitious onus and we desire you to feel Christian Louboutin Women's Flatsjust like a Christian louboutin bird with every individual action you bring in our fabulous sexy footwear!