Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Outdoors

Greg and I love it when it is finally warm enough to get outside and enjoy the outdoors. I usually start dreaming about camping in December and have a long wait until it is warm enough to actually go. The other weekend we went up to Kelowna to pick up Greg's wedding band and decided to stop by Mission Creek Park. That park will always be special to us as it is where Greg proposed but it was also it was the place we went when we were living in the apartment in Kelowna when we felt we needed a little outdoors.

On the way home we stopped by Hardy Falls in Peachland. The falls weren't overflowing with water yet, but soon they should be with the spring melt.


3 comments:

Susie said...

Looks like a great day. Miss you.

C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C said...

awesome pictures, you guys look right at home in the woods. I like the picture of your shadows, it looks like you're shielding your eyes from the sun instead of taking the picture. You take such nice pictures!