Friday, October 12, 2007

Owie on the Car



This is what the car looked like right after the hit and run last week. Today ICBC looked at the car and we are getting it fixed November 1st, but in the meantime they will fix the headlight and signal. After these pics were taken we had to take the light fixtures out as they were barely attached... and we have been driving around with a big hole in the light fixture spot... I said the car kinda looks like some freaky half and half terminator face (half human / half robot.... the robot part being the gaping hole with electronic cords behind it).
I also got my Work Safe claim approved and I'll get reimbursed the amount for my ski boot for my fractured foot, which I'm still wearing, but not at home anymore... I'm happy to report it is finally getting less sore.

2 comments:

Susie said...

I hope they catch that stupid guy. Death to smoochie. LOL.

C said...

Hopefully the person who hit your car is found - I'd beat them up for you :)