Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween....
Vampira Style!

I spent the evening handing out candy at Grandpa's and got to see Amber on her way trick or treating. She was pooped from all the walking... I asked her if she was looking forward to going to bed tonight and she agreed that she was... So these pictures are of a weary Vampira.

The highlights of the costumes I saw were two boys, one dressed as a fat man and the other as a beer can... kinda weird. And a girl was dressed up as a die (dice) that she made herself out of a box and did a good job... then the cute little ones were the best... a Winnie the Pooh, and a bunch of princesses and tigers... too cute.


2 comments:

Susie said...

Oh my! Very Scary. Hope you had a good time. Thanks for the postcards.

Anonymous said...

Great Vampire!!!!!!