I got a job! I'm going to be working for the BC Government as an auxiliary staff member and working in 5 different offices... some of which I can remember include Ministry of Family and Children Development, Adoption Agency, Aboriginal office, and Drug Out Patient office for teens. I will get training in all of these offices and will be filling in work for people during the summer and when people call in sick. They said they have tons of work lined up for me. I will be starting after July 16th.
They have just hired on a bunch of auxiliary staff to full time so I am sure that eventually the same should happen for me, or I will at least have access to internal postings with the government for more full time work. In the meantime I'll be gaining tons of experience and I get to work for the government!
So I guess I'm a civil servant and I'll be joining the BCGEU union. :)
By the way, does anyone read this blog? I'm not sure if I'm posting for no reason, I haven't gotten a comment in months :(
Friday, July 6, 2007
Wooo Whoooo!
Posted by Trisha at 7:48 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Trisha, I read your blog, I just don't comment all the time. I'm so happy for you getting that job, it'll be a good thing for you and Greg's future together. Hugs
I read your blogs too but do not always have anything to say myself. We are very happy for you and proud of you.
Karen
I read your blog! Congrats on the job, girl! You rock.
I think a lot of ppl read your blog, it's good to hear about all the good things happening in your life.
Thanks guys! I feel loved :)
Post a Comment