Friday, June 1, 2007

Friends and Family

Last weekend I finally took the initiative and called my long lost friends up! We ended hanging out on Saturday and it was so awesome to just visit. We had lunch, walked around downtown window shopping, and I found women's Merrell sandals (which I love and they are hard to come by)I have a pair that is older than I'd like to admit so I bought a new pair. We visited Nichole's mom's tea shop downtown and she made us the most delicious smoothy I have ever had...peach rooibos tea smoothy...mmmm I'm addicted lol.

It was refreshing to hang out with the girls! We got on wedding talk and the planning of my wedding, and I think they are more excited to help in the planning of my wedding than I am! I am lucky to have friends help me out :) It isn't that I am not excited to plan my wedding, but it is awfully overwhelming when you read the wedding planner check lists that go on and on and on with things to do! I have a fear that I will forget some major detail... for example, I have had about 5 different dreams now that something major gets forgotten like the rings...


I have been known to forget major details before... case in point... last year camping trip, I forgot my entire suitcase of clothing, who forgets that?? This spring, I (I should say WE) forgot our lantern... hello? is light not a necessity? For those reasons I do not believe that I should be left entirely up to planning the details of my wedding, I might forget to book the officiant or something. Thank goodness for my friends, sister-in-laws, mother and mother-in-law, they should help me make things run smoothly...

Here are a few pictures of later in the day on Saturday after my visit with my friends, we had Susan's birthday dinner.

Greg and Ava

Kynan in a tiara playing with a doll house,

the picture that Uncle Greg promises to keep for Kynan's wedding!

Greg got Susan with silly string, and Kynan was so upset that Greg was 'attacking' his mommy.

Happy 24th Birthday Susan!

0 comments: