Monday, April 16, 2007

Tongue Twisters

Hehe, so I guess I'm in a silly mood tonight :) Greg and I were out for a walk at dusk tonight and we were having fun time laughing about silly stuff and we got talking about all the tongue twisters we knew:

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

She sells sea shells down by the sea shore.

Fuzzy wazzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, fuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he?

Then I got to thinking, how much fun would it be to find more tongue twisters than those and these are the highlights I found:

Betty Botter had some butter,"But," she said, "this butter's bitter. If I bake this bitter butter,it would make my batter bitter.But a bit of better butter--that would make my batter better."So she bought a bit of butter,better than her bitter butter,and she baked it in her batter,and the batter was not bitter.So 'twas better Betty Botterbought a bit of better butter.

.

Six thick thistle sticks. Six thick thistles stick.
.

A big black bug bit a big black bear,made the big black bear bleed blood.

Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat.

(try and say this one a bunch of times fast out load lol, no its not toy boyt hehe)

Which witch wished which wicked wish?

You've no need to light a night-lightOn a light night like tonight,For a night-light's light's a slight light,And tonight's a night that's light.When a night's light, like tonight's light,It is really not quite rightTo light night-lights with their slight lightsOn a light night like tonight.
.
Of all the felt I ever felt,I never felt a piece of feltwhich felt as fine as that felt felt,when first I felt that felt hat's felt.
.
If one doctor doctors another doctor, does the doctorwho doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way thedoctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does he doctorthe doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?
.

Wasn't that fun, I had fun anyways LOL

0 comments: