Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Blogger Tag

There is this blogger tag game, and I was tagged... so here it goes.

Here are the rules : Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog (some random, some weird). Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs and then let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

  1. I am planning a wedding, but not just any wedding, I am planning our wedding... my wedding to my sweetheart that is always there for me, who totally gets me, who helps me be a better person, who puts up with my bad days and makes my days better... I am so lucky to being sharing my life with Greg.
  2. I think I know exactly what I want to do as a career, but don't know how to get there.
  3. I want children more than anything else in life.
  4. I am the messiest sleeper you'll ever meet, give me a tucked in bed, and I'll destroy it!
  5. I love to love things in life... I feel my best when I have an interest sparked in an area of interest... i.e. music, photography, astronomy, drawing, scrapbooking, planning a wedding...
Now, as far as tagging 5 people... I can only tag one person because everyone else I know on blogger (which is very few) are already tagged.

So I tag Courtney

1 comments:

Susie said...

Thanks for participating... love the post.