So these are the pictures from our disposable camera, need I say more? (Disposable cameras suck!)
The trail on the way down from the top of the canyon shortly after we saw what we thought were cougar prints.
Shuswap Lake :) It always makes me smile and it feels like home, it has its own smell unlike other lakes I think. It reminds me of good times at the cabin.
This is out of order, but this is at the top of the canyon, the cougar prints are at the bottom left of the bridge (but not visible in the picture)

Preparing food, which really I didn't do much of, that is always Greg's specialty when we camp (a nice role reversal lol)
Our site, we did a much better job with the tarp on this trip than previous ones, we normally can't walk upright under our tarp jobs, this time it was perfect.
Keepin' the fire roaring lol.
THE END
0 comments:
Post a Comment