Saturday, March 31, 2007

Good Day

I had a really good day today... I started out with having a tea on the sundeck with Greg in the sunshine, then I went to Value Village with Margaret, Regi, and Ginger and found way too many really nice clothes that I bought :) and then us girls went for lunch at Milestones (I had eggs benny with shrimp, avocado, and bacon).

Next we went down to Penticton see Shane and Lorelei; I played with Lorelei outside in their beautiful yard for an hour following her around and playing with her toys with her... she has this Little Tikes car that she opens the door and climbs into... I was teaching her "open the door, close the door", she was so adorable looking up at me squinting in the sun and smiling with her cute two front teeth and teasing me with how long she would wait in between the next open and close of the door.

After that we went to Summerland for dinner with Greg's parents and Susan and Kynan came over. Susan is looking so good for being in her nineth month of pregnancy! It was so good to hang out with her and talk. Also, Kynan is growing up so much, he looks like such a little boy now with his hair cut short and he is talking so much now! Some of his cute words are "baby, cake (meaning chocolate hehe), mama for Grandma, and papa for Grandpa, mom, moon (which was really bright tonight), please, thank-you, and goodbye)...anyways I'm sure he said tons more but those are the ones I remember.

We had a yummy dinner and a nice visit. Karen's quilting always amazes me... all the detailed work she does! That bug blanket for the new baby is going to be adorable when it is all done.

Looking forward to tomorrow so we can get some housework done (I know it is crazy to look forward to that but I guess I'm more looking forward to the end result of the cleaning), going for a walk along the greenway again with my poles which I have been loving, and spending time with Greg. I start my new job on Monday and I work 5 days next week so I'll be busy, but at least Greg will be on day-shift so he will be home when I get home!

0 comments: