.
Sunday Greg and I turned on the holiday music, poured two glasses of wine, and got out our Christmas decorations. We had a fun time putting up the tree and taking time for a quick slow dance in the living room. I had a bit too much wine (lol 1 glass, but on an empty stomach haha) and was having trouble going in cirlces in the tight space around the tree to string the lights and fell on the couch. Yah, but anyway, it turned out just fine. That wreath I put together myself with the help of the craft supplies at Michael's. Greg didn't believe me that I put it together, he thought it was professionally done.
2 comments:
testing
Trisha, you should dump your major in business and go into interior design or take some kind of floral degree, that wreath is gorgeous!!! And what a beautiful baby....We had a great time with you both, it's always wonderful having time with you and Greg. Hugs
Post a Comment