Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas/Birthday Party



Hey everybody, just about ready for Christmas?? I am, I think, just a trip or two left to Wally Mart.

This Saturday I went to a Christmas/Birthday party that Colleen and I celebrated our birthday's at. The top picture is at that party (from left to right: Andrea, Nichole, Me!, and Colleen). It was a pretty fun party at the most beautiful house. It had just been renovated so everything was so perfect, like a dream home out of a magazine or something. I have to share a few details of it that I loved... salt water fish tank with three nemo fishes and one fish that had googly eyes lol and arms/fins that rested on rocks, a jacuzzi in the bathroom with floating candles in it, and my favourite: a stereo system with speakers throughout the house on the ceiling... I want that!! Anyways, back to the social aspect of the party... had a good time hanging out with the gals and interesting conversations with AJ lol... Nichole I swear he looked so much like your brother hehe.

Andrea and Nichole were so thoughtful as they gave me a make-up travel case because they remembered from our Vegas trip that I was lacking one, thanks again guys, now I just need a trip to go on!

The last two pictures are: a better picture of our Christmas tree all lit up at night, and a picture of me with our new LED lights Greg wrapped around me.

Have a very Merry Christmas all my readers, even though I don't know who really reads this!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking very festive with the lights on trisha. No one can say the lights are on and no one's home, we can seee you. lol